Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Happy 21st Birthday Siaw Jin! Been invited to her house for her birthday party. A small little gathering with Compassvale ex-guides. Wees. JunLi, PeiJen, Syafiqah, Natasha, Liyi, LiWen and friends! (:
Junli, PeiJen, Liyi and ME
Out of boredom, we played Mahjong. I didn't know how to play, but now I know a little. Hahas. In fact, I did won 3 rounds. 2 officals wins but 1 zhao hu.
Happy 21st Birthday Siaw Jin! Been invited to her house for her birthday party. A small little gathering with Compassvale ex-guides. Wees. JunLi, PeiJen, Syafiqah, Natasha, Liyi, LiWen and friends! (:
Junli, PeiJen, Liyi and ME
Out of boredom, we played Mahjong. I didn't know how to play, but now I know a little. Hahas. In fact, I did won 3 rounds. 2 officals wins but 1 zhao hu.