Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
finally finally I'm meeting my long lost sister, Joyce! Hahas. Months ever since we last met sia. One thing for sure, we've grown FAT! LOLs. Destination, Citilink and Marina square. Its seems very crowded today. Maybe everyone is shopping for christmas presents! (:
I'm very sparkling today because I've finally bought the Charles&Keith black ribbon heels. Have been aiming for quite some time. Hehes. Dear chose the design for me. Muacks. Joyce bought a m)phosis bag for her mom. Filial daughter.
And we had Yuki Yaki for dinner. Had to quene for half an hour before we are seated. Worth waiting lahs. Hmm, I'm not fussy, food was good. A scrumptious feast for me and joyce. Yum!
I love the bbq salmon, onion rings, bbq chicken, PORK BELLY. BEST!
Aladdin prawns! Damn QQQQQ, HUGE and fresh. Love prawns!
They have the bbq and the soup base kind. But I kinda like the bbq one. More fun and it taste better with the butter. I loves butter, that's why I'm fat lahs. Hahas.
yea, my sweetie pie Joyce
The ice cream making session. Its actually quite tedious. You got to use a lot of strength to scoope the ice cream up. On the other hand, you can DIY and make your own ice cream! There have got chocolate, cappuccino, peppermint, vanilla and yam flavours. Super bloated after eating the buffet. LOLs.
Joyce gave me a surprise christmas present! That's so sweet of her! I'm not allow to unwrap the present till 24th dec 12pm! Lols! Thanks my dear. Muacks
finally finally I'm meeting my long lost sister, Joyce! Hahas. Months ever since we last met sia. One thing for sure, we've grown FAT! LOLs. Destination, Citilink and Marina square. Its seems very crowded today. Maybe everyone is shopping for christmas presents! (:
I'm very sparkling today because I've finally bought the Charles&Keith black ribbon heels. Have been aiming for quite some time. Hehes. Dear chose the design for me. Muacks. Joyce bought a m)phosis bag for her mom. Filial daughter.
And we had Yuki Yaki for dinner. Had to quene for half an hour before we are seated. Worth waiting lahs. Hmm, I'm not fussy, food was good. A scrumptious feast for me and joyce. Yum!
I love the bbq salmon, onion rings, bbq chicken, PORK BELLY. BEST!
Aladdin prawns! Damn QQQQQ, HUGE and fresh. Love prawns!
They have the bbq and the soup base kind. But I kinda like the bbq one. More fun and it taste better with the butter. I loves butter, that's why I'm fat lahs. Hahas.
yea, my sweetie pie Joyce
The ice cream making session. Its actually quite tedious. You got to use a lot of strength to scoope the ice cream up. On the other hand, you can DIY and make your own ice cream! There have got chocolate, cappuccino, peppermint, vanilla and yam flavours. Super bloated after eating the buffet. LOLs.
Joyce gave me a surprise christmas present! That's so sweet of her! I'm not allow to unwrap the present till 24th dec 12pm! Lols! Thanks my dear. Muacks