Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Thursday, December 18, 2008
Yos, have been in IPP for close to a month. But I have not mention much about my company. Hees. Since I'm eating snake now, shall introduce my company a little. My company name is xEdge Consultancy Pte Ltd. This company does xml conversion. Working hour 9am - 6pm. Its located at Kaki Buki, quite near Ubi and Bedok. Umm, quite convenient for me as I can reach to office with just a straight bus! The noble bus 87. Hahas. But sometimes 6pm plus during office hour, bus 87 is forever crowded! Hence, I have to change from bus to bus lor. I hate to wait for anything and everything especially bus, so iris is my best partner! (:

My company is a rather small company. There were only 8 emloyees. They are Ken, Libin, Rino, Dinesh, May, Judy, ME and Daniel. Officer In Charge is Judy. She is lady boss Julia's, sister. Sad to say, despite she is lady boss's sister she is a pain to us. Not only me, but to the rest of my colleagues as well. She do not know anything yet want to act she know EVERYTHING. Aiyo, long story lahs. I think she's a little old that why she works very S-L-O-W also. Anyway, she's beginning to piss me off. But what can I do ? Tolerate lor. Ultimately she is the one who will grade me. Sigh. Other than her, everyone in the company is so interesting. Hahas. Especially Ken and May lahs, they are the jokers.

What do we intern(s) do in this company ? Basically we are suppose to do a very chim xml, xslt, Ext JS, xhtml programming system, unfortunately its way too chim for us especially me! I hate programming coding. Then, we are assigned to another tasks. A much more easier one. Qualitative Analysis, like from micorsoft word.doc convert to xml.doc then start checking for any xml coding error. Not bad, even though its quite tiring for our eyes to keep looking at pages and pages of words and coding but its definately better than doing that damn chim system. The coding are more simplified and easy to understand.

In conclusion, this company's working environment is very good. Quite relaxing. But the bad thing is there's Ms Judy. Lols. Two more months to go.

♥, top.