Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Saturday, December 27, 2008
Yeahs. Here comes all the foodies again! Hahas. Dear and I went to Nihon Mura, 日本村 at the Cathay. Okay, shall introduce a bit. Buffet monday to friday. From 230pm-5pm. With your student card, you are entittled to a student price at $15.90++, Adults at $17.90++. Buffet are inclusive of free flow of drinks and ice-cream! Hees. My total bill is $37.20 (:

Pictured below are what we ate. I must say food quality not very good. The first time I ate at Tampines outlet is great! Cathay here is alright only.



Shisamo fish. Dear's favourite.

mochi cream puffs

salmon des. MY FAVOURITE!

their mini salad SUCKS. don try it. they've got the weird sauce! =x

the best : Ice cream with waffle biscuit. The biscuit is very yummy!
The udon not bad but soup base is damn salty man!


okay sayo. Its still a nice buffet. (:
♥, top.