Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Thursday, December 25, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Its eve today, half day! Company having POTLUCK party! Woo.. So each of us bring something. I made sandwiches. Ham sandwiches, egg may sandwiches and tuna mayo sandwiches! Hehes. I love to make sandwiches. The rest of my colleagues bought very nice food. I love May's spag, esp the sauce so delicious! Hehes.



Hmm, chilled out a little. Play with May's kids ballons! Hahas. Here are all the ballons we have made! Nice ? (:
After work met up with dear. Hees. My family invited dear, my aunt and my grandma to come over my house and makan. A small christmas party lahs. My mom will be cooking Turkey! (: First time I ate Turkey meat. Taste not bad, I always imagine the meat is very tough. Hahas.

The turkey damn huge lor! See the wing so damn big. LOLs.

Big and QQQQQ prawns. And those nice nuggets I oven-ed. Yum!
the nice vege with meat and french fries my mom prepared.
veron aunt, grandma and brother.

He's the first to start eating and drinking!

And my dear bought for my family Log Cake! I love the color of the cake, it looks so damn real just like log! They have got other flavours too. Chocolate flavour is the best! Hehes.

Those small little deco is so cute can!

The chocolate topping tasted very good. Thick and sweet. Yum!

Here's my cuttieeeee .. LOLs.

He gave me a surprise. Dear bought me two presents. One for our 6th mnth anniversary, another one for christmas! But I didnt get him anything :( He bought for me a lady watch from CityChain and a Double Heart shape necklace from Perlini Sliver. Thank you so much my dear. I love everything and anything you gave me. Happy 6th mnth anniversary baby.
I love you! Muacks

A super fullfilling home-made dinner! Hope my dear enjoyed the dinner with my family yea. Hehes. Muacks.

♥, top.