Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
3 more days to the end of 2008. Shall start planning some New Year Resolutions. Haas.
1. Lose weight.
2. Save money. Cut down spendings on food. HAHAs
3. Work hard on whatever things I'm working on
Thank you everyone for all the happiness since Jan 08 till now! Beloved. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming year 2009. I love all my friends, classmate, colleagues, sisters, family and dear. Muacks
3 more days to the end of 2008. Shall start planning some New Year Resolutions. Haas.
1. Lose weight.
2. Save money. Cut down spendings on food. HAHAs
3. Work hard on whatever things I'm working on
Thank you everyone for all the happiness since Jan 08 till now! Beloved. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming year 2009. I love all my friends, classmate, colleagues, sisters, family and dear. Muacks