Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Yesterday was HELL. Really HELL out of the HELL lors. I don't want to talk about it anymore :( I miss you dear, hope you are beside me now to massage my arms and shoulders. hehehehehehe.. muacks.
During school lunch break, went to sookeng's grandfather's coffee shop. Had western food. Mine is black pepper chicken sausage spaghetti, Sookeng and Shuxian theirs are the famous chicken CHOPs with 3 scoop of potatoes mash. Delicious lahs. Hahas.
Back to the boring lab, today I never play games, as I intend to plan my EI0602 class bbq. To note who's coming, what food to buy, what time to meet, how much per pax cost etc.? I am looking forward to this (: Tomorrow, I meeting dear! He's having his bike practical and theory lesson! Good luck yea. Muacks.
Yesterday was HELL. Really HELL out of the HELL lors. I don't want to talk about it anymore :( I miss you dear, hope you are beside me now to massage my arms and shoulders. hehehehehehe.. muacks.
During school lunch break, went to sookeng's grandfather's coffee shop. Had western food. Mine is black pepper chicken sausage spaghetti, Sookeng and Shuxian theirs are the famous chicken CHOPs with 3 scoop of potatoes mash. Delicious lahs. Hahas.
Back to the boring lab, today I never play games, as I intend to plan my EI0602 class bbq. To note who's coming, what food to buy, what time to meet, how much per pax cost etc.? I am looking forward to this (: Tomorrow, I meeting dear! He's having his bike practical and theory lesson! Good luck yea. Muacks.