Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Friday, November 28, 2008
Today is the end of IPP week one. Hmm, time kinda past by so quickly especially during office hours. Look at the clock 12pm, look at the clock again 430pm already. Cool right ? I always cannot wait for the clock to strike 6pm! Lols. Tomorrow I'm going to get some mentos, candies and chocolates. This is to prevent me and my partner Daniel from falling sleeping and getting caught. Hahas.

My second time disappointment. Too lazy to type my story out. But my mother was right. $450 might not be a bad thing. Blessing in disguise. There is always pros and cons in everything. Actually I quite like my attachment company. People here are so kind and caring. A very relaxing working environment. (: But the only problem is, need to do programming lor. Fortunately, I'm still given some logistics kind of work lahs. Not bad not bad. Hees.

Counting down. 50 more days to end of IPP !
LOLs. XD

Ya! I bumped into Jocelyn in bus 58! Hahas. I'm so happy to see her! So coincidental sia. Take care girl, miss you lotsa! After work met up with dear. Have dinner together with his mom and her bf. Thanks so much for the dinner. Yesterday we went for steamboat session too. So today is my second time eating with dear's family. Hehes.


See, My office. (:

♥, top.