Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Monday, November 17, 2008
Its week 12 today! I'm left with three more days and finally I'm out of the FYP. Finally three months has past. I believe my attachment will be super much better than the torturing FYP. Hahas.

Not forgetting, Thanks my dear Ms ANG SHU XIAN for your kind wishes. Appreciated wor. Hahas. Yup, will miss you, sookeng and angel pauline de lahs (:
I am going to have a busy schedule this week.
Tuesday after school maybe going to shuxian house makan her mom's signature dumplings. woo. I haven tried before yet but I know it will be damn good. (:
Wednesday is my final presentation day. Last shot. After presentation, grp and I will be treating Adrian makan. This nice chap helped us with our project. He's indeed a programming pro. Thank you so much!
Thursday meeting my dearest Joyce. Miss her!
Friday will be the most exciting day. The bbq session. Will be going to shuxian house and help out if not she will KILL me lahs. Hahas.
Saturday FYP chalet
And finally Sunday my last day in IPZONE :(
♥, top.