Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Boring. Jocelyn is not here today. Hahas. Nobody to disturb. Yes, I miss you. Hehehes.

I will be quitting my IPZ work by either this 16th November or 23th November. I think it depends on my incharge. I'm fine with both day. But I'm kind of don't bear to leave NSQ. Because there is feelings. Hahas. Been working there for the past 1 year 8 months already!!! My current longest job. Hahas. Will miss all my colleagues there yea (:

Anyway, I wanted to donate blood in the school blood campaign. But, unfortunately for those first timer donating, they have to check for THICK blood veins. And the nurse said my veins are too tiny! Awww. what a pity can :(

Nevertheless, there's still more interesting upcoming events ahead!
11 more days to Dear's mom birthday
14 more days to Attachment Result
16 more days to Pasir Ris BBQ
17 more days to Chalet & End of FYP
19 more days to Start of IPP & Our Day (:

♥, top.