Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Friday, November 14, 2008
HELLO.

There's a invitation for my family to attend my brother's secondary school graduation ceremony. Me, ma and pa went together. Only three parents are invited. Each of them are from different stream. NT, NA and Express. My brother is from NA. While waiting to be seated in the dinning hall. I walked around the school.


The courtyard & the canteen.
I suddenly missed my ex secondary school so much! Really miss the life there. Many memories are came from this school. The courtyard where me and my friends used to be punish for being late. haha. And the super crowded canteen. I don't dare to cut quene so my friend always help me to buy food. Awww.. I really miss everything.

Graduation Night 2008

pa, bro, ma and ME (:

A lot of teachers do not know that GOH JUN YANG is my brother. hahas. Because there is a different. My brother is like so active in school but I'm not. Even principle Mrs Ang knows him. He's popular. I'm notorious.


At my time of secondary, hall is not air-condictioned. And if I didn't recall wrongly. My graduation wasn't that good. Students dine in the courtyard with all those canteen bench and tables and worst canteen food ? Or maybe not so nice kind of buffet ba..
But now, hall is air-condictioned. Students seated on dining tables. Like those wedding table kind. Got DJ somemore sia. Food is definately much better than my year. LOLs. Time changes lahs. Things are getting better.
My brother up on stage to deliver his speech. I Salute him. My family and I are definately proud of him. (:





And meanwhile after finishing my dinner. I saw my dearest Mr Arasu and Mrs Norlinda. Mr Arasu is my humanities History teacher while Mrs Norlinda is my English teacher. I used to hate Mrs Norlinda, but now I love her! haha. And its like so damn long since I last saw them can. I think 3 years after I graduated I didn't went back to school once. I'm so elated when I saw them! (:


Ms Chey, Vice Principle, Bro, Ma, Pa, Me, Mrs Fiona Tan and 2 other teachers.
Not bad a gradution ceremony. There are lots of students performing. Students and teachers singing, dancing, selection of Mr and Ms Compassvale competition, lucky draws etc. It quite interesting. The VIPs and Principles are then invited to the stage for a toast to all the graduating students. YAM-SHENG session. And my brother shouted like no body business. LOLs.


Congrats my brother. We are proud of you. Muacks.
♥, top.