Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Monday, November 24, 2008
First and for most, Happy 5th Month anniversary dear! Ups and downs we are still strong together. Hehes. Stay with me ya. I love you.
Muacks.
Another thing, IPP sucks! Working environment is great. Very flexible and relaxing. People working there is very friendly and helpful. But one major problem is, we are tasked to do xml and javascript stuffs. This thing can already take my life away. I extremely hated programming.
I got very upset after I finished work. I called Mr Brandon for help. I hope he can help me. I also called shuxian to tell her whats my problem. I did broke down a little. Haas. But after listening to her advice, she was right. Rather than you suffer with what you don't know, must well you just learn and live with it. Living is learning. And I become more optimistic than ever! I may grumble a little but eventually I will still accepte it with a smile. (:
And a while later, dear called me too. He consoled me and gave me a good piece of news. We are meeting tomorrow! Yay! He has got a leave day out of camp. This really cheers me up. Hehes. Okay, I shall go to work happily tomorrow and be willing to learn what I'm tasked. Blessed me. Muacks.
Thanks shuxian, zharfan and my dear for the consoling. Appreciated yea. At least I'm willing to try now. (:
First and for most, Happy 5th Month anniversary dear! Ups and downs we are still strong together. Hehes. Stay with me ya. I love you.
Muacks.
Another thing, IPP sucks! Working environment is great. Very flexible and relaxing. People working there is very friendly and helpful. But one major problem is, we are tasked to do xml and javascript stuffs. This thing can already take my life away. I extremely hated programming.
I got very upset after I finished work. I called Mr Brandon for help. I hope he can help me. I also called shuxian to tell her whats my problem. I did broke down a little. Haas. But after listening to her advice, she was right. Rather than you suffer with what you don't know, must well you just learn and live with it. Living is learning. And I become more optimistic than ever! I may grumble a little but eventually I will still accepte it with a smile. (:
And a while later, dear called me too. He consoled me and gave me a good piece of news. We are meeting tomorrow! Yay! He has got a leave day out of camp. This really cheers me up. Hehes. Okay, I shall go to work happily tomorrow and be willing to learn what I'm tasked. Blessed me. Muacks.
Thanks shuxian, zharfan and my dear for the consoling. Appreciated yea. At least I'm willing to try now. (: