Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Dear had to stay in his camp for quite a period. We do not know for how long. Which also means I cannot see him for that period also. Sobs. Fortunately for today, he was permit to go home and get his stuffs.
I was as usual in shop. And to my surprise, dear came! Omg, he surprised me! He only had 2 hours to prepare and had to be back to camp by 3pm yet he still came to find me. He was perspiring. I'm so touched can. Sobs. I hugged him... So happy to see him. He seems skinny sia. Even though we only managed to see each other for that few minutes, I'm contented. Thanks so much for the effort my dear.
Take good care of yourself okay. I miss you badly. I love you. Muacks.
Dear had to stay in his camp for quite a period. We do not know for how long. Which also means I cannot see him for that period also. Sobs. Fortunately for today, he was permit to go home and get his stuffs.
I was as usual in shop. And to my surprise, dear came! Omg, he surprised me! He only had 2 hours to prepare and had to be back to camp by 3pm yet he still came to find me. He was perspiring. I'm so touched can. Sobs. I hugged him... So happy to see him. He seems skinny sia. Even though we only managed to see each other for that few minutes, I'm contented. Thanks so much for the effort my dear.
Take good care of yourself okay. I miss you badly. I love you. Muacks.