Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Yuppie. Dear got a leave day. Hehes. Met him after work at bedok station. And we trained down to dbhy. Dine at Glass House, Fish&Co. As usual we had his favourite, SWORD FISH COLLAR. (: Hees. And my favourite BIG FISH CUP. I've forgotten what the drink called. Anyway, its damn delicious and healthy! Mango and Carrot ? Yummy. Hahas.
Bear in mind : Mayo Rocks!
Presenting to you, my dearest. (:
and we caught Magadascar II. Humorous and cute movie. Quite touching when it comes to kindship and true friendship. Like I always say, I'm very emotional. Hehes. The rest of the story will definately make you laugh! (:
A very great day with dear. Have been missing you so much. Next date will be at the jurong east swimming complex! I'm so excited! Lols. Lastly, I love you, deeply! Muacks.
Yuppie. Dear got a leave day. Hehes. Met him after work at bedok station. And we trained down to dbhy. Dine at Glass House, Fish&Co. As usual we had his favourite, SWORD FISH COLLAR. (: Hees. And my favourite BIG FISH CUP. I've forgotten what the drink called. Anyway, its damn delicious and healthy! Mango and Carrot ? Yummy. Hahas.
Bear in mind : Mayo Rocks!
Presenting to you, my dearest. (:
and we caught Magadascar II. Humorous and cute movie. Quite touching when it comes to kindship and true friendship. Like I always say, I'm very emotional. Hehes. The rest of the story will definately make you laugh! (:
A very great day with dear. Have been missing you so much. Next date will be at the jurong east swimming complex! I'm so excited! Lols. Lastly, I love you, deeply! Muacks.