Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wordpress is not that nice to use. haha.
I think I'm just that dumb lahs. I'm still thinking whether to close down the wordpess blog BECAUSE I liked my alluringlove link address. haha. Okay, school for the past 4 days is so damn dreary and boring! I woke up damn early in the morning and reached school around 830am just to play psp games, counter strike and slack for the whole day! What a total waste of time man. Its very torturing lor.
Again, I felt so helpless. I simply hated this idiotic RFID project. Other than RFID theory, I knew NOTHING! sobs. I really detest doing coding. In fact, I'm allergic to c# and VB programming code. LOLs. Goodbye to week 7 and sadly welcome week 8 lors. hais. I'm counting down, 33 more days to the end of FYP ?!
Worst is, I failed my napfa test. HAHAs. sit-ups 18 times[failed] standing board jump 170cm sit&reach 35cm incline pull-ups 17 times shuttle run 13.8 seconds [failed] 2.4km run ZERO [failed]
I'm going to retake the test! Not asking for more but I hope I can attain at least a bronze lahs. hees.
Push aside all those dumb and irritating matter, I'm meeting my dear tomorrow! Yay! hees. Finally we have a whole day together, just the two of us. (: Movies, Makan and shopping! Muacks.
I think I'm just that dumb lahs. I'm still thinking whether to close down the wordpess blog BECAUSE I liked my alluringlove link address. haha. Okay, school for the past 4 days is so damn dreary and boring! I woke up damn early in the morning and reached school around 830am just to play psp games, counter strike and slack for the whole day! What a total waste of time man. Its very torturing lor.
Again, I felt so helpless. I simply hated this idiotic RFID project. Other than RFID theory, I knew NOTHING! sobs. I really detest doing coding. In fact, I'm allergic to c# and VB programming code. LOLs. Goodbye to week 7 and sadly welcome week 8 lors. hais. I'm counting down, 33 more days to the end of FYP ?!
Worst is, I failed my napfa test. HAHAs. sit-ups 18 times[failed] standing board jump 170cm sit&reach 35cm incline pull-ups 17 times shuttle run 13.8 seconds [failed] 2.4km run ZERO [failed]
I'm going to retake the test! Not asking for more but I hope I can attain at least a bronze lahs. hees.
Push aside all those dumb and irritating matter, I'm meeting my dear tomorrow! Yay! hees. Finally we have a whole day together, just the two of us. (: Movies, Makan and shopping! Muacks.