Its has been very long ago since I really shopped each and every single stall. Hahas. And we did that today! Slowly browse through and shopped all of them. And indeed we bought lots of stuffs! Bugis stuffs really very cheap mans. But its quite tiring lahs and we end up most of us having foot ache. Thus, we stop at mac for a drink/rest. We bought some linger snacks. Koreanbig piece chicken, Korean 16pcs rice cake and ToriQ chicken. The korean big piece chicken is damn delicious! Especially with MORE mayo! Hahas.
Aftermath, we trained down to orchard FarEast to continue with our second half of the shopping session.
Weekday go orchard best, not much people. I've always hate crowded places. This is where we bought those accessories stuffs to match our tops. And a last minute change, met up with my dear Angel Pauline at Taka! Woo, long never see her le. Hehes. Went to get her reserved shoes at Hereen. And we dine at Meradian there. Had korean dinner! Spicy chicken, Spicy pork, Blacky beef and Cabbage soup. Hahas. A super fullfilling dinner. So yummy! (:
And by time, its already 930pm lo.. Ya, from 1230pm we walked and eat and shopped and talked till 9pm ?! LOLs. the superwoman(s). Conclusion, I've bought 3 tops, 3 high waist belts and 1 bangles! But.. I still have watches, scarfs, heels and more other tops haven buy yet! Hehes. Its alright, next time then go with dear to buy them bahs. Took train back home. Finally home sweet home. Muacks.
Its has been very long ago since I really shopped each and every single stall. Hahas. And we did that today! Slowly browse through and shopped all of them. And indeed we bought lots of stuffs! Bugis stuffs really very cheap mans. But its quite tiring lahs and we end up most of us having foot ache. Thus, we stop at mac for a drink/rest. We bought some linger snacks. Koreanbig piece chicken, Korean 16pcs rice cake and ToriQ chicken. The korean big piece chicken is damn delicious! Especially with MORE mayo! Hahas.
Aftermath, we trained down to orchard FarEast to continue with our second half of the shopping session.
Weekday go orchard best, not much people. I've always hate crowded places. This is where we bought those accessories stuffs to match our tops. And a last minute change, met up with my dear Angel Pauline at Taka! Woo, long never see her le. Hehes. Went to get her reserved shoes at Hereen. And we dine at Meradian there. Had korean dinner! Spicy chicken, Spicy pork, Blacky beef and Cabbage soup. Hahas. A super fullfilling dinner. So yummy! (:
And by time, its already 930pm lo.. Ya, from 1230pm we walked and eat and shopped and talked till 9pm ?! LOLs. the superwoman(s). Conclusion, I've bought 3 tops, 3 high waist belts and 1 bangles! But.. I still have watches, scarfs, heels and more other tops haven buy yet! Hehes. Its alright, next time then go with dear to buy them bahs. Took train back home. Finally home sweet home. Muacks.