Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
School was totally dull, FLAT and dead! Jocelyn and I are getting more fed-up. LOLs. Hence we left school super early (:
Aftermath, went to meet dear and we headed down to Jln Besar. He's getting himself a helmet! And he is so excited and ecstatic about this! hehe. Evolution. May he get his bike license smoothly and successfully yea. muacks.
Okay, tomorrow will be a shopping day for me. I'm going to buy clothes and stuffs! I have no more clothes to wear already. In fact, I'm actually quite sick of them. Time to change my wardrobe! Hehe
School was totally dull, FLAT and dead! Jocelyn and I are getting more fed-up. LOLs. Hence we left school super early (:
Aftermath, went to meet dear and we headed down to Jln Besar. He's getting himself a helmet! And he is so excited and ecstatic about this! hehe. Evolution. May he get his bike license smoothly and successfully yea. muacks.
Okay, tomorrow will be a shopping day for me. I'm going to buy clothes and stuffs! I have no more clothes to wear already. In fact, I'm actually quite sick of them. Time to change my wardrobe! Hehe