Lady.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made
you smile ♥.








Rewind.



Saturday, February 16, 2008
Even though we have already dragged for 4 years.
Despite all the cruel and unfaithful things you have did to me.
But I really d0nt know why I'm still worrying about you.
I know in the very begining you are just playing but eventually I still let u used you.

History repeat itself once again.
When I browse through your friendster,
You've got yourself a new girlfriend within such a short period.
This scene is exactly the same as the previous one.
You hurt me again and again.
So many times that you and I do not even know how many times was it.

One month ago you still dare to tell me you are gonna to wait for me for the following months.
Said you going to prove to me you are sincere and true this time ?
See, just one short month past and you can simply and so easy forget what you have said.
So I assumed you are bull shitting AGAIN for that million of times.
This is what you call sincere and true ?!
Still dare to accuse me I played your feeling.
Now is who play whose feeling eh ?!
My heart sank at that very moment when I saw you and her picture.
Which I knew I'm not supposed to.

My hands turned cold. Was Stupefied.
But I did not tear.
You are not even worth my tears.
And I know you will also hurt the girl sooner or later.
You are just a fucker!
And I mean a real bastard fucker.
Who goes around hurting and playing girls' true feeling.
If you really love her, love her whole heartedly.
Please do not always, fade your feelings.

No point caring for someone who NEVER appreaciate anything you does for him.
I just hope you will never ever come into my life and cause disruption again and again.
Do not message me again when there is no girls around you.

Fuck off and disappear.
You are the WORST and most terrible guy I have even known.
Simply regret knowing you!
Can only blame my own luck.
Okay, speechless now.

Hated you daing afdal!
♥, top.