Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile ♥.
Rewind.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
DEAD TIRED. REAL DEAD. SUPER DEAD I don't why I'm just so exhausted There was like no energy running inside me feeling so weak. Too many homework and projects. Killing my brain cells day by day. ya, another thing, STRESS headache AH ~
Nevertheless, I'll still keep my vivacious attitude on going LOLs
visited my GREAT GRANDMA after skool together with mom, aunt and brother. She looks realskinny partially its because she's old already. born in the 1918. And she's now 90 years old! life long great grandma. I prayed for her health and everything. May it be fine always.
DEAD TIRED. REAL DEAD. SUPER DEAD I don't why I'm just so exhausted There was like no energy running inside me feeling so weak. Too many homework and projects. Killing my brain cells day by day. ya, another thing, STRESS headache AH ~
Nevertheless, I'll still keep my vivacious attitude on going LOLs
visited my GREAT GRANDMA after skool together with mom, aunt and brother. She looks realskinny partially its because she's old already. born in the 1918. And she's now 90 years old! life long great grandma. I prayed for her health and everything. May it be fine always.